Oral tradition places the construction of the church in early medieval times, it was built to serve the spiritual needs of the people living around the military outpost, the little castle (properly known as castelet to the present times). There are, however, no historical data regarding the origin of the Church of Saint Anthony the Abbot of Biasa. The fresco of Saint Christopher on the exterior dates back either to the second half of the 13th or the beginning of the 14th century. The church is mentioned in the will of certain Giovanni, son of the deceased Benedetto from Brenzone, written on 9th April 1421. The spiritual and material functions of the church and cemetery on behalf of priest and people, are stated in a official document dated 1st October 1456. In this, the bishop of Verona, Ermolao Barbaro, confers upon the priest Stefano de Zebetus the rector ship of the parish church of Brenzone, and declares that the chapel of Biasa depends on the parish church. The famous Brenzoni family later became the patron and benefactor of the chapel end in the 1500s exercised the right to nominate a candidate for the chaplaincy and the duty to care for the chaplain’s material needs. Paolo Brenzoni, son of the deceased Delaio, had a burial monument built inside the church, where by his will dated 8th October 1503, renewed on 27th September 1505, disposes that he and his wife Laurenzia, should be buried. The building, now, is essentially the same as the original, and was built according to the rules of Romanesque architecture: the façade is facing west in spite of its location on top of a hill. The only way to entrance of the church, therefore, is form the southern side, where the above-mentioned fresco of St. Christopher is located. The bell tower, of the same period, rises on the village side, with four relatively large openings at the top giving light to the belfry. The interior is constituted by a short nave leading to a semicircular apse and to the only altar, of recent construction, adorned with an early 18th century altar-piece depicting Saint Anthony the Abbot praying to the Virgin Mary. On the northern wall there are some large fragments of the frescoes commissioned by Paolo Brenzoni towards the end of the 14th and the beginning of the 15th century. His name and that of his wife Laurenzia are still visible. These are the only surviving decorations of the lost burial monument. Also visible are the Coat of Arms of the Brenzoni family and A group of devotees at the feet of the Virgin Mary with the Child Jesus.